ptirally
(dailyjurat)The Deputy Commissioner East has granted permission to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) to hold a public rally at Bagh-e-Jinnah in Karachi tomorrow (Sunday).
The “historic” public gathering was announced by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Sohail Afridi during his ongoing three-day visit to Sindh.In a statement, Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon said the no-objection certificate (NOC) for the rally had been issued with specific conditions, stressing that the organisers would bear full responsibility for maintaining law and order during the event.He said speeches against the country and state institutions would not be allowed, while the use of institutions language, objectionable material or sectarian remarks was strictly prohibited.
Memon added that ensuring smooth traffic flow in surrounding areas would also be the responsibility of the rally organisers.The provincial minister further said that the programme must conclude before the stipulated time mentioned in the NOC, warning that any violation of the conditions could lead to action.He noted that the district administration reserved the right to cancel the permission at any point due to security concerns, reiterating that compliance with all terms was mandatory to avoid cancellation of the rally.Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) to hold a public rally in Karachi
